TERMS & CONDITIONS
Access to and use of this site (charitablegiving.co.uk) is provided by Charitable Giving (Registered Charity No: 1128013 Company Registration No 6754603) subject to the Terms and Conditions at the time of use.
Users accessing the website accept these Terms and Conditions in full; users disagreeing with any part of these terms should either not use or discontinue use of the website
The website is copyright © Charitable Giving, Union Mine Road, Pitts Cleave, Tavistock, Devon PL19 0PW
LICENCE TO ACCESS
Users are granted a licence by Charitable Giving to access the website to view and print material therefrom provided that such are not republished or reproduced for commercial purposes without express written consent
Although Charitable Giving uses its best efforts to ensure that information on the website is correct, it does not warrant its completeness or accuracy, commit to ensuring that access to the website is available at all times, remains available, or that the website is kept up-to-date.
- Charitable Giving , at its discretion, reserves the right to restrict access to the website or to specific areas thereof
LINKS TO Charitable Giving WEBSITE
- Charitable Giving is receptive to third parties either linking to the website or otherwise making use of any part of the site
- However, third parties wishing to take advantage of opportunities stated in Section 1.3.1 may only do so with the express prior written permission of Charitable Giving
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
- Charitable Giving is not responsible for the content of external websites to which links are provided and does neither endorse nor make any representation about them
- No guarantee can be given that links to external websites will always work
- Users accessing external websites via links provided on the website or other websites linked to such external websites do so entirely at their own risk
- All reasonable attempts are made to exclude viruses from the website
- However, it is ultimately the responsibility of the user to maintain up-to-date anti-virus measures and to check all material downloaded from the Internet
- Charitable Giving cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption, or damage to a user‘s data or computer system, which may occur while using the website or from material downloaded or derived from it
Charitable Giving reserve the right to revise these Terms and Conditions from time-to-time
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
Questions about these Terms and Conditions should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal information is only required to be input on the website when transactions are to be performed and users will have the choice whether or not to transmit such information
Although statistics are collected to analyse site usage and facilitate website improvements they do not identify any personal information
A cookie is information stored on a user‘s computer identifying activities on the website. Users can choose through their Internet browser whether to accept or decline cookies although declining cookies may limit a user‘s access to certain areas of the website.
- Charitable Giving is conscious of the need to protect the confidentiality of user information and takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the handling of information submitted via the website complies with legislation such as the Data Protection Act 1998.
- All appropriate steps are taken to protect personal information transmitted to the website from unauthorised access or use using leading encryption technology.
- Users also have a responsibility to take reasonable steps to safeguard special access features of the website such as UserIDs and passwords
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
Access to and use of this site (charitablegiving.co.uk) is provided by Charitable Giving (Registered Charity No: 1128013 Company Registration No 6754603) subject to the Terms and Conditions at the time of use
Charitable Giving recognises the importance of ensuring that the website is accessible to all user groups and has adhered to best practice and de facto industry standards
Questions about Accessibility should be addressed to: email@example.com