The generous donations made through Payroll Giving provide UK charities with a regular and reliable source of income.
Our mission is to encourage, facilitate and inspire regular giving to charity and that's why we want to make this promise to you.
We promise to:
Maintain high standards
- We comply with the Code of Fundraising Practice; the code establishes the standards that apply to fundraising activities performed by all charitable institutions and third party fundraisers in the UK.
- We hold the following certifications & accreditations; ISO 9001, ISO 27001, Cyber Essentials & Cyber Essentials Plus.
- We monitor the third parties we work with to ensure that they comply with the Code of Fundraising Practice and our promise.
- We comply with the laws that apply to charities and fundraising.
- The Fundraising Regulator badge is displayed on our website to show we are committed to good practice.
Be clear, honest & open
- We do what we say we are going to do with donations we receive.
- We are clear about who we are and what we do.
- We make it clear how to start, stop or change a donation.
- Where we advertise third party fundraisers, we are transparent about the relationship and the financial arrangement.
- We are able to explain our fundraising costs and show how they are in the best interests of our cause if challenged.
- We ensure our complaints process is clear and easily accessible.
- We will provide clear and evidence based reasons for our decisions on complaints.
To be respectful
- We respect your rights and privacy.
- We will not put undue pressure on you to make a gift. If you do not want to give or wish to cease giving, we will respect your decision.
- If you tell us that you don’t want us to contact you in a particular way we will not do so.
To be fair and reasonable
- We treat donors and the public fairly, showing sensitivity and adapting our approach depending on your needs.
- We take care not to use any images or words that intentionally cause distress or anxiety.
- We take care not to cause nuisance or disruption to the public.
To be accountable and responsible
- We will manage our resources responsibly and consider the impact of our fundraising on our donors, supporters and the wider public.
- If you are unhappy with anything we’ve done whilst fundraising, you can contact us to make a complaint. We will listen to feedback and respond appropriately to compliments and criticism we receive.
- We have a complaints procedure, which is available on our website here.
- Our complaints procedure details how to contact the Fundraising Regulator in the event that you feel our response is unsatisfactory.
- We monitor and record the number of complaints we receive each year and share this data with the Fundraising Regulator on request.