Manage and keep track of your personal charitable donations with a Charitable Giving Options Account.
You can use your Options Account to store and accumulate funds for your charitable giving, until you decide to make a donation.
Funding can be from:
Using our online account management portal, Options Online, you can make donations from your account to any UK registered charity. When you decide to donate, you can log in to Options Online and either:
• Create an eVoucher, to send a one-off donation to your chosen charity; or
• Set up a Standing Order, to send funds regularly to your chosen charity
Donations can be made to any UK registered charity or charitable organisation.
We aim to distribute Standing Order donations by BACS to your chosen charities no later than the 5th of the month and eVoucher payments within 10 working days of receipt. Assuming availability of funds and charity information.
You can only fund your account from your pre-tax income if your employer/pension provider operates their Payroll Giving scheme with us.
For post-tax funding applications, please contact us.
Charges apply to deposits as follows:
- Pre Tax (Payroll Giving) - No additional charge other than any which may have been incurred to administer the Payroll Giving scheme.
- Post Tax - 4%, up to a maximum of £20.
The main features are summarised below:
- No interest will accrue on funds held in an Individual Options Account.
- Gift Aid will be credited to accounts as a separate deposit once received from HMRC.
- Disbursements must be made to charity at least once every 2 years.